Sunday, October 5, 2014

Final Review

I'm actually quite disappointed in myself with this project. I found it very difficult to even have access to a computer everyday to make a blog post every day, or even have the time to. Working thirteen hour shifts and then remembering to make a blog post was not easy in the least. However, I LOVED designing the blog and when I did make posts to it, I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed having the freedom to write what I pleased and I did enjoy reading other people's material. If we continue with this activity or start it up again in the future, I will really have to try and remember or make sure I always have access to a computer/ laptop in order to keep up with this assignment. I am very disappointed in myself for only making nine blog posts out of the, what, thirty? That is usually not like me. I am usually on top of my assignments but lately I have been slacking and becoming very confused with my schedule and becoming very forgetful. As I get further into my first semester of college AND online classes, I am finding it very difficult to find a schedule that I can stick to. Because of this, I am also forgetting deadlines and even chores I'm supposed to be doing around the house. I think this project helped me realize not only how to write fluently, fearlessly, and without question, I think it also helped me realize that I need to start working harder to prioritize things and perhaps trying harder to accomplish things on time.

1 comment:

  1. Callie - Taking an online course without good access must be so difficult. Like you, I had many other responsibilities while attending college. Be fearless and keep pushing toward your goals. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete