Thursday, October 2, 2014

Procrastination

You know,  haven't been keeping up with school lately. I really should start doing my blog posts more often... considering the fact that I have only made seven. SEVEN. Man... maybe my life is just that boring. Maybe I really just have nothing to type about. I mean, I don't really do anything other than the things I've typed  about. I work, I teach, I go to school... I mean occasionally you'll find me at Hurts donuts buying a maple bacon bar, but, that's basically all my life consists of. Maybe I need to create more experiences to blog about. I will certainly have to get back on track ASAP.

2 comments:

  1. You life doesn't have to be eventful to Blog. Just Blog about what pops in your head. From the sounds of it though you could give us a really good story on some Hurts Doughnuts! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog topics can be really hard some days. Ill admit that i have missed a few days over this period. I found some 'blog-topic generators' that really helped out. They just give you some random topic to write about.

    ReplyDelete