Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tap Envy

This week I am helping the local high school choreograph their musical. I am very excited for this because I get to pull out the ole' tap shoes and show people just what I can do. Dancing brings back so many memories. I am happy to share my passion with these kids! Not just dancing in general, but, musical theater as well. Well, I wish I had more to talk about today. I am exhausted due to the amount of homework I've done today, so, I think I will go to bed. Yes, I'm aware that it is 6:30. No, I do not care. What can I say? I'm an elderly woman at heart.

2 comments:

  1. I would be excited to help a high school choreograph a musical too. It'd be a neat experience I think. I'm curcious what got you interested into choreographing? The sentence that stood out to me the most was, "I am happy to share my passion with these kids!" It truly shows that you are trying to do the best for others and share what you love with others. I also like how you say your pulling out the ole tap shoes. It's very vivid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It was really just a matter of needing someone who knew how to tap dance. There are thirty kids, so one wasn't enough, so they contacted me. Ha!

    ReplyDelete