Thursday, September 18, 2014

Stress

Stress
Stress
Stress
Stress
No matter what font you put the word in, it always seems, well, stressed. I am so incredibly stressed and overwhelmed right now! On top of online classes, I'm also assistant choreographer for the local high school production of Anything Goes, I help coach the speech team, I work, and I have a little hamster named Chunk (from the Goonies) to take care of. GAH! I hope I get used to my new schedule soon. Everything is so hectic and fast paced, I wonder if I'll ever get used to it! At least I don't have to pay rent every month. I also have my health, so that's good. I'm also quite glad I have a car. No matter how stressed you get, you always have to keep pushing through! This week will eventually end and I will have completed everything I need to do. Until then, I'll just look at positives! 

Have a thriving Thursday!
-Cal

1 comment:

  1. I think stress is a part of life, because I too feel it on a daily basis it seems. I really like your blog. It's creative and I can tell it is you in a nutshell. Think positive. That always helps me get through my stress. I really liked how you used the different fonts on the word "stress" to stress the fact of stress. Wow, I used the word stress a lot in that sentence, it's starting to stress me out lol. Good post! And again I love the wall!

    ReplyDelete