Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Cal's life motto

I think a preface is in order before you read my limit of 250 words. Recently I've made a life changing decision. I broke off a three year relationship in which we had plans to spend our lives together. In this past three years I've been cheated on, lied to, and emotionally torn down. It's time I took a stand. It's time I rebuild my confidence and love myself and tell myself that its not okay to be treated like that because I am better than that. I am stronger than that, and I am smarter than that. At this point in my life, my creed is all about strength.

No shame.
If you want something in life, run to it until you have it.
If you don't want something in life, don't be afraid to say no.
Some people will like you, others will not.
Some people will push you to the ground and take advantage of everything you give.
Get back up and move on.
You will be tempted to give people the same pain they gave you, however, you must resist.
You must forgive, learn, and move on. 
When moving on, don't fear the future. 
The future holds many promises, and many failures.
You will learn from both.
You must tackle life with your head held high, and live life with absolutely no shame.
Everything happens for a reason.

Keep your heads held high, loves.
-Cal

No comments:

Post a Comment